In ancient times, there was a land where Gods and Demons would wage war. A land that was graced by the five Elements, Valhalla. After a long period of time, the fighting never ceased, and would repeat itself time after time. Soon enough, the war itself would involve the people living in Valhalla.
The Gods and Demons would then develop techniques to summon and reincarnate strong, radiant souls, into battlers and soldiers to aid them in their cause.
A whisper was heard... "In exchange for your soul, I shall bestow upon you power unimaginable..." In order to pave a new path to a brighter future, people gathered, and made pacts (Judgement) that would grant them new powers.
Those who fight for their own beliefs, those who fight for the Gods, those who fight against the Gods, their spirit drives them into battle, and the battle has just begun.
Players select a Ruler, which represents them in the game, and build a deck of cards around this ruler. You also have a separate deck of 10-20 Magic Stone cards.
During your turn you draw cards from your deck and play different types of cards to the field of play, interacting with your and your opponent's cards:
- Magic Stones: Cards that produce Will which you use to pay the cost of other cards.
- Resonators: Creatures you summon to help you in battle to defeat your opponent.
- Spells: They allow a player to support their Resonators with various effects, or hinder their opponent's Resonators.
- Additions: Enchantments or Enhancements to augment their own Resonators or weaken opposing Resonators.
Objective of the Game:
1. Lower the opponent players life from 4000 to 0 by attacking them.
2. You also win if the opponent can't draw a card for the compulsory draw in the Draw Phase.