The mini-expansion includes 2 new triangle tiles, 3 new skills to be incorporated into the base game. 4 tiles (2 triangle and 2 diamond) are also included to correct misprint and miscut tiles in the base game.
The New Skills Include:
- The Squirrel Hunter: lets you hunt next to an animal trap even if there are no animals present.
- The Expert Miner: makes building a mine easier.
- The Well Builder: which lets you find a water source in the middle of the wasteland.
The New Triangle Tiles Include:
- Treasure Hill: adds a fun wrinkle to the buried treasure mechanic.
- Workshop: lets you switch out your earned skills with new ones.
Lost Valley: The Yukon Mini-Expansion Forum Create Post
Lost Valley: The Yukon Mini-Expansion
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.