Dungeon Degenerates - Hand of Doom
Dungeon Degenerates puts the players into the boots of hardened criminal adventurers, escaping from the dungeons of Brüttelburg into a deranged, demented, dark-fantasy world of swords, sausages & sorcery. Players attempt to make their way through a series of interconnected weird, nasty & mysterious adventures as the world of the Würstreich gets progressively more dangerous & the Hand of Doom descends - distorting the land with evil sorcery. Profusely illustrated by Sean Äaberg with hundreds of new drawings with inspired game design by Eric Radey - Dungeon Degenerates is poised like a demonic vulture to change the face of fantasy forever.
What's in the box?
- 24” x 24” full color game board
- 8 playable adventurer character cards which come with their own items & abilities
- standees & stands of each adventurer
- 150 Monster cards divided into five decks by map region
- 60 Encounter cards divided into four decks by map region
- 12 Epic Monster cards
- 84 Loot cards
- 12 Epic Loot cards
- 134 American Standard Mini-Cards -
- 28 Doom cards
- 36 Skill cards
- 36 Danger cards
- 14 Triumph cards
- 24 Weakness cards
- 6 dice
- 300+ counters
- 92 25mm counters & the Hand of Doom!
- 36 page the Rules
- 20 page the Missions
- 2 Reference cards