- Players: 2 - 4
- Playtime: 60 - 90 minutes
- Minimum Age:14
- MSRP: $69.99
- Designer: Christian Martinez
- Artists: Dimitri Bielak, Jim Fitzpatrick
- Publishers: Asmodee Editions, Matagot, Gen-X Games, Hobby Japan, Lavka Games, Pegasus Spiele, Portal Games, Surfin' Meeple China
- Year Published: 2016
- Weight:4.72 lbs
- Size:10.9 x 3.1 x 15.6 inches
- Loading Mechanics
- Loading Categories
The game's elegant mechanics combine card drafting and area control to produce a system rich in strategic options and interpersonal interactions.
At the same time, brilliantly crafted tiles give every game a unique, gradually unfolding geography. The gorgeous original art brings Ireland's ancient epics and audacious heroes to life.
There are three different types of cards in Inis:
Action Cards - These are drafted each round and provide the base actions to deploy troops, move troops, attack, and play new regions.
Advantage Cards - These are acquired as a result of controlling certain regions. Each region has its own Advantage Card you receive as a result of having the most troops in it.
Epic Tales Cards - These unique and powerful cards evoke the Celtic gods and heroes to inspire the clans to accomplish legendary feats.