A simultaneous 2 player game of surviving the apocalypse all in 5 to 10 minutes.
It’s a nice day in Meepleton. You & friends are enjoying the day without a care in the world . . .
BOOM! Transformers blow, cars crash, people fall to the ground unconscious. Phew! You’re wobbly but okay.
RAWR! Nearby a giant, heinous monster wreaks havoc!
Get your friends to the school's forgotten fallout shelter.
Dump out tin, choose a color, place 4 meeps laying down & 1 standing on your side of tin.
Grab matching dice.
Tin is the Fallout Shelter (FoS).
Stand monster a few inches from FoS with green die behind it, 6 facing up.
Place 2 white supply boxes between the FoS & nefarious monster.
Get your meeps to their feet, stay on yours, secure the FoS, get 1 supply box & seal the FoS!
Your actions are on 7s & you need 1 standing meep to help your single meeps or to knock down others.
FoS holds a max of 7 meeps.
Start game & roll your dice. Standard game is simultaneous rolling, not turn-based.
On a 7 you can:
- Stand 1 meep (if none standing)
- Help 1 meep to its feet
- Help 1 standing meep into FoS
- Knock down 1 standing opponent
- Toss 1 opponent out of FoS (you need 1 in) BUT place them standing up outside FoS
- Send out RECON PAIR from the FoS to get 1 supply box
- Stand 1 knocked down meep in RECON PAIR
- Knock down 1 meep in RECON PAIR
- Drag 1 supply box into FoS with standing RECON PAIR
- Seal FoS – Close lid with at least 4 of your meeps in & 1 supply box for the WIN!
What about the monster?
Three game modes – Decide before you start: UHOH or OMG or CRA-CRA!
- UHOH activates monster die as soon as a supply box gets into the FoS. This is standard play. Once activated, player rolling doubles of monster die’s face-up number has to turn monster die down 1. A double 6 turns monster die to 5, a double 5 turns it to 4 & so on. When monster die is on 1, snake eyes (double 1s) ends game. Monster gets in FoS & eats you! BUT . . . either player can be a hero by tossing 1 of their outside standing meeps onto monster die! That meep is forever gone (but not forgotten). However, next double 1s ends the game unless another jumps on. Sacrificing a meep doesn’t need a 7 & can be done in or out of FoS but only when monster die is on 1.
- OMG mode activates monster die when the game starts. Faster game but it sucks to be human.
Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse Forum Create Post
Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.