In Glory: A Game of Knights, you are a young knight, whose sole goal is to become famous. You will earn your fame through tournaments, noble titles or minstrels singing about your deeds. Each turn, you spend your precious time doing actions like training, gathering allies, praying or selling your sword. You will also fight for ransom or visit your beloved lady. Prepare yourself for being a champion able to challenge other players as well as the most famous nobles across the Europe of 15th century.
Glory is a game designed by two medieval reenactors, who
want to tell you a story of a knight's life in the language of a board
game. The key design concepts are:
- two main modes for different experience and player types - with or without pvp combat
- worker-placement-like preparation phase,
- quest phase based on gathered quest cards,
- tournaments as a main source of victory points,
- duels as a fast mini-game
- titles to gather as a secondary source of victory points - public and private - changing with every game.
Glory: A Game of Knights Forum Create Post
Glory: A Game of Knights
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.