Players are beekeepers, trying to bloom their fields in order to attract bees and to produce the most valuable honey of the country.
On your turn, you have 2 choices:
1) Taking new flower tokens from the garden and keeping them in your warehouse.
- 1 any or 2 of a kind or 3 different colors.
2) Blooming one field
- Select 1 field from the pool (expanding your own field) and fill the field with flower tokens in your stock and your hive token.
- Get 1 VP for each flower of this field.
- Fill your personal track with the honey jar of corresponding color.
When a player blooms his 5th field, every players has one last turn. Then, each player will get some extra points for their hives:
- Each Hive gives 1 VP for each bee present on the 8 spaces surrounding this Hive.
- Player takes his VP for each of it’s Hive token.
The player who has the highest score wins.
—description from the publisher
Queenz: To bee or not to bee Forum Create Post
Queenz: To bee or not to bee
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.