Draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious and unpredictable outcomes. It’s miscommunication at its best!
Here's How To Play & LOL
Each player starts with their own erasable sketch book, marker and word card. A roll of the die determines each player’s secret word. The timer gets turned and everyone draws their word. After 60 seconds, everyone passes their book to the player on their left. Then each player takes a few seconds to guess in words(s) what they see, and passes again. The timer is turned and everyone draws the guess.This continues until everyone’s sketch book passes by every player and returns back to its original owner, where it’s time for The Big Reveal. Everyone shares their book and the hilarious miscommunication is revealed. Just like the game of “telephone,” the outcomes are unpredictable and the laughter is contagious!
- Board Game Geek: Golden Geek Winner
- Creative Child Magazine Awards
- Dr. Toy: 10 Best Games Winner
- Dr. Toy: 100 Best Children’s Products Winner
- Games Magazine 100 Games
- National Association For Gifted Children – Toy List
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- The Toy Insider Holiday List
- National Parenting Publications Awards: NAPPA Gold
- Origins Awards Nominee
- Parent’s Choice: Fun Stuff
- Tillywig Toy & Media Awards – Laugh Out Loud Award
Telestrations 12 Player Party Pack Forum Create Post
Telestrations 12 Player Party Pack
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.