"Gambling," you say? Well, "I'm in!"
The Red Dragon Inn: Gambling? I'm In! includes the rules for nine different gambling games inspired by the world of The Red Dragon Inn, plus the specialized Rogues and Warriors Deck required to play them.
The games in Gambling? I'm In! can be played on their own. They can also be combined with The Red Dragon Inn to replace the usual Rounds of Gambling with actual gambling games!
1) Rogues and Warriors - a quick, simple card game with a bluffing element
2) Threes - a dice game in which players bet on who will have the lowest total
3) King's Council - a hand-building card game in which players try to assemble the best group of advisors to the king
4) Jack of All Trades - a game in which players try to get rid of all of their cards or dice
5) Three Kingdoms - a hand-building card game in which players try to align themselves with the winning side in an epic war
6) Den of Thieves - a hand-building card game in which players try to attract the most profitable clientele to their inn
7) Dragon Hordes - a wagering game based on guessing the next card that will be revealed
8) City Square - a city-building card game where a city's score depends on how districts develop in relation to each other
9) The Wheel - a hand-building card game with cooperative elements
The Red Dragon Inn: Gambling? I'm In! Forum Create Post
The Red Dragon Inn: Gambling? I'm In!
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.