Icaion is an Engine Territory Building, Resource Management eurogame for 2 to 5 players designed by Martino Chiacchiera and Marta Ciaccasassi.
In Icaion you become a Seeker, an expert adventurer, sent out by the Organization to hunt for treasures, Qoam, relics and artifacts from ancient times.
- Original illustrations from acclaimed artist Travis Anderson
- More than 70 highly detailed miniatures
- The unique 120mm tall Colossus miniature
- Combine it with Mysthea for a co-op experience "The Fall"
- Deploy your Machines, Harvesters, Scavengers in strategic places of the map before other players to establish control of areas and exploit its resources
- Go on a quest to activate the special Apparatus in the far craters left by the islands of Mysthea
—description from the publisher
Icaion Forum Create Post
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.