Unconditional Surrender! Case Blue (USCB) is a small, free Print-n-Play two player game covering the World War II military campaigns fought in southern Russia during 1942-1943. One side controls the Axis forces, while the other side controls the forces of the Soviet Union.
GMT Games printed it, with real counters, in their C3I magazine issue #28 in 2014.
USCB is a derived from the game Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe (USE). Using essentially the same mechanics (plus naval units, strategic warfare, diplomacy, etc.), USE covers the entire war in the European Theater. With only 80 counters, a small map, and much shorter rulebook, Unconditional Surrender! Case Blue provides an opportunity to try out the core of USE's systems.
- Scale: army and air fleet level units; 30 miles per hex; monthly turns
- Simple Stacking: Up to one air and ground unit per hex.
- No Factors on Counters: There are no combat or movement factors on the counters.
- Single Combat System: One combat resolution sequence and Combat Results Table covers air and ground combat, but the results differ for each type.
- Integrated Movement/Combat System: Units move and fight in a combined activation.
- Historical or Variable Entry: Units and events can enter play using an historical or variable time line.
Unconditional Surrender! Case Blue Forum Create Post
Unconditional Surrender! Case Blue
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.