Using a fresh take on the venerable wargaming system presented in the D-Day and Market-Garden series, Battle of the Bulge authority and game developer Randy Heller has brought Paul’s system up in scale to handle the larger operations in this campaign and provides the great (but manageable!) gaming “chrome” that wargamers so enjoy when exploring history using a “paper time machine” like Paul Koenig’s The Bulge: 6th Panzer Army.
Complexity: 4 on a 9 scale
Solitaire Suitability: 7.5 on a 9 scale
What's In The Box?:
• One 20-page full-color Rules booklet
• One 11” x 17” map
• One sheet of 106, two-sided game pieces
• One two-sided player aid
• One 4.5” x 11” Turn Record mat
• One 6-sided die
• One 11” x 17” mounted, jigsaw-cut game map
• One bright red, 9 1/4" x 5 7/8" Standard cardboard VPG game box
• One beautiful box cover sleeve
• One "Wipes-A-Lot" napkin
• One charcoal desiccant packet
Paul Koenig's The Bulge: 6th Panzer Army Forum Create Post
Paul Koenig's The Bulge: 6th Panzer Army
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.