Euphoria is a worker-placement game where dice are your workers. The number on each die represents that worker's knowledge, which you will compare to the knowledge of other players' workers throughout the game. The more you send your workers throughout the city and the more workers you add, the more they discover about their twisted society. If they learn too much, they might desert your cause
You also have a few elite recruits at your disposal: one who has pledged allegiance to you, and the other who has yet to be convinced. You can inspire and that reticent recruit by reaching certain milestones in the game... or by letting other players unwittingly reach those milestones for you.
Your path to victory is paved with the sweat of your workers, the strength of your allegiances, and the tunnels you dig to infiltrate other areas of the world, but the destination is a land grab in the form of area control. You accomplish this by constructing markets that impose harsh restrictions of personal freedoms upon other players, changing the face of the game and opening new paths to victory. You can also focus on gathering artifacts from the old world, objects of leisure that are extremely rare in this utilitarian society. The dystopian elite covet these artifacts - especially matching pairs - and are willing to give you tracts of land in exchange for them.
Four distinct societies, each of them waiting for you to rewrite history.
What are you willing to sacrifice to build a better dystopia?
- 48 Unique Recruit Cards
- 36 Artifact Cards (6 of each kind)
- 6 Ethical Dilemma Cards/Reference Cards
- 1 Game Board
- 24 Worker 6-sided Dice (4 each in Green, Blue, Red, White, Black, and Purple)
- 6 Heart-shaped Player Tokens
- 6 Face-shaped Knowledge Tokens
- 45 Resource Tokens in 3 different colors
- 72 Commodity Tokens
- 4 Progress Tokens (Pink)
- 3 Miner Meeples (Pink)
- 60 Star-shaped Authority Tokens in 6 different colors (10 each in Green, Blue, Red, White, Black, and Purple)
- 16 Unavailable Territory Markers
- 18 Unique Square Market Tiles
- 6 Multiplier Markers
- 8 Circular Allegiance Bonus Markers
- 3 Unavailable Action Space Markers
We may earn revenue when users click on store links.
|Number of Players||2-6|
|Mechanics||Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Set Collection, Variable Player Powers, Worker Placement, Worker Placement with Dice Workers|
|Official Site||Official Website|
|Rule URL||Official Rules|