if I had the money to throw around. I never really considering upgrades before until I got #Raiders of the North Sea which comes with metal coins in the base box. I love the way they feel. I still doubt I would do much upgrading but if I did this is where I would do it.
5. #Viticulture: Essential Edition- Metal Lira. Same as Raiders, I just think I'd like handling those metal coins.
4. #Scythe - Upgraded Resources. I think it'd be really nice to see them on the board and pick them up and place them out and spend them.
3. #Scythe - Metal Coins. Again, you tend to handle the coins a bit in Scythe so I think it'd be nice. I also would rather have the Metal Coins over the components because coins stay with you while you have them so you can mess with them the whole time like poker chips.
2. #Clans of Caledonia- Upgraded Resources. You have a tendency to mess around with resources a lot more in this game than Scythe so I would love to see them on the board and spend them in the game.
1. #Clans of Caledonia - Metal Coins. This is by and far away 1 for me because the coins are the most handled pieces in Clans. You are constantly spending them and gaining more. I think it would make for such a rich gaming experience to have solid metal coins going in and out of your possesion.
What about you? If you already upgrade what do you have? If you'd like to what would you do?