Scythe - DIY Legendary Box Organizer
WARNING - MAJOR RISE OF FENRIS SPOILERS AHEAD
Okay, you have been warned.
I actually spent about 20ish hours creating a foam core insert for this at one point. It was my first large foam core project, and turned out rather well. But, I realized after making a couple more inserts, that I just really don't like foam core as a material.
So, with the help of my wife, I finally got around to reorganizing the box today - I used the following:
- 9 Art Bin containers from Joann Fabrics - factions
- 1 large square container from Dollar Tree - airship tiles, encounter cards, combat cards, etc.
- 5 drawstring bags - resources, coins, and various Rise of Fenris modules
- 1 of the Scythe boxes that shipped in the Legendary Box - faction and player mats
- 1 small box from Rise of Fenris - encounter tokens
I have the metal coins, realistic resources, and extended board in the box, and as you can see, it closes fully (my foam core insert however, did not ha).
Board Game Giveaway!
Make a post or comment/reply in the articles and forum pages. 1 Entry per post/comment. Posts and comments must be constructive to the community and not considered spam to qualify. 1 entry as well to refer a friend to make an account on Board Game Atlas using this link (make sure your friend puts your username under the referral section).
Enter the Giveaway here.