WARNING - MAJOR RISE OF FENRIS SPOILERS AHEAD
Okay, you have been warned.
I actually spent about 20ish hours creating a foam core insert for this at one point. It was my first large foam core project, and turned out rather well. But, I realized after making a couple more inserts, that I just really don't like foam core as a material.
So, with the help of my wife, I finally got around to reorganizing the box today - I used the following:
- 9 Art Bin containers from Joann Fabrics - factions
- 1 large square container from Dollar Tree - airship tiles, encounter cards, combat cards, etc.
- 5 drawstring bags - resources, coins, and various Rise of Fenris modules
- 1 of the Scythe boxes that shipped in the Legendary Box - faction and player mats
- 1 small box from Rise of Fenris - encounter tokens
I have the metal coins, realistic resources, and extended board in the box, and as you can see, it closes fully (my foam core insert however, did not ha).