This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

What should I play first?

Supporter
Pax Pamir(5 votes) 71%
Root(1 vote) 14%
1862(0 votes) 0%
Navajo Wars(1 vote) 14%
Pax Porfiriana(0 votes) 0%

7 votes

So, late last night I returned to El Salvador. I had been on a long deferred trip to the USA, and, a certain number of games had accumulated at my USA address in my absence. Due the the luggage limitations of modern airline travel, the amount of other stuff we needed to bring back, and the size of game boxes.... I was able to bring only 5 games back. However, I am very excited for what I did bring back. These games are:

• #Pax Pamir (Second Edition) This was the first kickstarter I ever backed, and it literally arrived the day before we left. So, I just barely got to bring it back.
  • #Pax Porfiriana This is the collectors edition. I am very interested by that period of mexican history.
  • #1862: Railway Mania in the Eastern Counties This is my first and only 18xx. I won it in a BGA GAW. It is one of the few 18xx games that you can play solo. I have watched several solo playthroughs and and very excited and a little bit intimidated by it.
  • #Root This I plan on playing with the better bot pnp.
  • #Navajo Wars This is a solo war(ish) game that looks very good. 

I am hoping I might get a chance to try one of these games on Sunday afternoon. I think I will probably play #Pax Pamir (Second Edition) first. But, If I get enough people that think otherwise.... I might change my mind. One thing to keep in mind, I will be playing all these games solo, at least for now.

Like| 7 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

3 months ago

I voted for Pax Pamir because I think you should play the game you want to play most! Plus, after seeing such high praise from , I'm interested to see what you think about it as well.

3 months ago

Yaaaa buddy!! All about it!!

3 months ago

So glad you managed to make a trip! Excited that you will get to play them all eventually

3 months ago

I would definitely go Pamir, but followed by 1862 because I still cannot break through with 18xx and want to hear your thoughts on it!!

Supporter3 months ago

I am thinking 1862 or root will be my second game. 

Premium User3 months ago

Gotta vote for the one you're most excited to play!

Supporter3 months ago

But.... I am very excited about them all.... And one of you could tip me over the edge.... 

Linked Topic