A few weeks ago I spoke about the games I doubt I'd get. Well with this weeks challenge I wanted to try and combine both games I, sadly, doubt I'll get, and my top games that I may pick up some day to make the ultimate dream list.
1. #Dune - This one has teetered back and forth for me. I am starting to feel more strongly that it move from my "it won't get played" list to my "maybe I can get a few people to play with me". I don't know why but I feel like if I can get people into #Pax Pamir (Second Edition) I might be able to get them interested in trying this out. I love the theme, I love what I've watched about it, and I love what I've seen in the mechanics.
2. #Twilight Imperium 4th Edition - I need a 4X game in my life, and a SciFi themed one to boot. I just know this will be too long... but in the perfect world oh man would I play this game.
3. #Inis - This is a game that has gone off and on my wishlist but now it's solidly on as a game I'd like to pick up (maybe if they have it available in 2021 it'll be my one purchase next year). The more I look into the more I want it. I have a strong feeling it'll be on my shelf at some point.
4. #Empires of the Void II - This is my best option at the moment for a TI 4 alternative. It looks awesome, it claims 4X, it's SciFi, and it's really pretty. I honestly think I could have a lot of fun with this game so it is also solidly on my list. (Maybe if I were lucky enough to win another Giveaway). However, I do think if the circumstances lined up right I would purchase it.
5. #Rurik: Dawn of Kiev - This one is weird because it's really in the middle of I will get it and I won't get it. Right now I think I'd only get it with some kind of Giveaway win (but also only if I haven't picked up #Empires of the Void II or #Dune yet).
I do think that these games would really round out my collection for years to come.
What about you? Do you have a dream list of games you will and won't get? Do you keep Dream games on your Wishlist just in case, or leave them off so as to not tempt yourself?