This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on June 21, 2020)

Owner
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, June 8
Ends: Sunday, June 21

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will get if you won? (For those curious, I'll be announcing the winner of the previous giveaway as soon as I get a reply from the winner!)

Like| 148 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

7 months ago

I recently got into board games and someone suggested me Scythe. I'm seriously psyched about getting into the new hobby.

Supporter6 months ago

Scythe is amazing!

Supporter7 months ago

Scythe was my 3rd game when I started the hobby and one of my favorites.

Owner7 months ago

Nice! There are more than a handful of those around here who love that game haha. I'm sure they could answer any questions you might have too. Have you gotten any games so far?

7 months ago

I think I'm far behind on making a decent collection yet.. hopefully I'll get there soon! :)

7 months ago

As long as you are enjoying it, that's the main thing. What are some that are on your wishlist?

7 months ago

My wishlist is growing rather huge! There are a lot of games I want to try.

Someone recently told me about GloomHaven and I've been really wanting to get that too. It's too bad not many boardgames are available where I live.. and shipping it from outside is hella expensive.

7 months ago

Haha, the wishlist never gets shorter unfortunately, people keep in making great games XD 

I've not played Gloomhaven but it does look great, and people I know with it have all loved it. 

Where is it that you are living?

7 months ago

I'm from India. There are few people who are into the habit of playing tabletop games here. So we have zero boardgames on the market.

And for people on a budget, boardgames get really expensive since you'd have to ship them from somewhere else.

Supporter6 months ago

I feel for you. I never realized how blessed I was with the delivery system in the USA, until I left it. 

6 months ago

Did anyone win this? Still waiting on a response I am assuming?

Owner6 months ago

Need to make the announcement! Thanks for the reminder :D

6 months ago

It looks like that even if you already have Gloomhaven , jaws of the lion is compatible with the base game. 

7 months ago

How will we know who won?

7 months ago

@philryuh will make a post once the winner has responded to the DM he sends them. So if you have any messages today, I recommend checking them.  :) 

Supporter7 months ago

Might do #Root or #Scythe, here's hoping!

Supporter7 months ago

Good luck, both solid choices, both in my top 5.

7 months ago

I would probably go for #Terraforming Mars

6 months ago

TM is a great game!

7 months ago

I'm a big fan of the #The Quacks of Quedlinburg! 

7 months ago

#Pipeline just got reprinted so I'd probably opt for that.

I've been really into #Twilight Imperium 4th Edition recently too though. Tough choice.

7 months ago

I would probably go with Everdell or Scythe!

7 months ago

I would probably splurge on Everdell or some expansions for Dominion for me and the girlfriend 😁

7 months ago

7 months ago

Please put me in for a copy of #Tiny Epic Galaxies

7 months ago

I would have to get Spirit Island or Mice and Mystics.

Supporter7 months ago

Ooh Mice and Mystics... is have to think about adding that one myself 

7 months ago

Hmm that's tough, I've been interested in Great Western Trail recently, so maybe I'll pick that one up.

7 months ago

Would absolutely recommend it, for a euro game it is wonderfully thematic and the mechanics really mesh with that theme.

7 months ago

Awesome as always