For those who are new, this is a weekly post where you can share your feedback on all things related to Board Game Atlas. You can also find more information in this article where I walk through the various features on BGA.
Rather than adding in new features, we've been focusing on "quality of life" improvements on all features we regularly use. I've personally been loving this direction, and hope that you're liking it as well. As for the upcoming two weeks, we'll likely move onto making these improvements (and hopefully more):
- Mini profile - When you hover over a username, you'll be able to see a mini profile that shows that user's basic info such as avatar image, username, description (which could include a link), and some metric that indicates that user's history on BGA (maybe the "Level".) You'll also be able to quickly "follow" or "message" that user
- Improved searched bar - In general, I think it should operate in a similar manner as the way we tag games in the new textbox. It should highlight the potion of the title that matches your keyword, should be faster, and better prioritize exact matches. Oh, and show preview image of each item
- Minor visual improvements on "Your Plays" page
- Complete visual update on profile page
- Updating forum results that come up when you use the search bar. The design hasn't been updated since the latest visual updates on the forum and the feed.
Thanks as always and have a great weekend with hopefully some gaming time! (I'll be learning #Fort)