Throughout this month, @trentellingsen and I are putting all of our efforts toward combining Board Game Prices with Board Game Atlas! For those who aren't aware, we launched BGA in 2019 and acquired BGP in late 2019. We've mostly left BGP alone as is, except for patching up bugs every now and then. Now we're finally making the move to combine the two and provide a better community and more reliable data for both websites.
To promote this "launching event," we'll be giving away more than $5000 worth of board games until the end of 2020 and here's Round 2: Out of Print/Rare Games.
- Prize: 1 Copy of #Inis
- Number of winners: 3
- Starts: Monday, November 16
- Ends: Sunday, November 22
- Make a post on our forum or write an article
- Comment or reply on posts/articles
- Add/edit info on a game page
- What's your interest level in Inis?
- Two weeks ago, I asked which games you'd buy with $200 if you were to start the hobby all over again. Let's focus on the now this time. What would you buy? 1-2 expensive games in the hundred dollar range? or 3-6 smaller games?
- Of all of the out of print/rare games that were mentioned in the previous thread, were there ones that you clearly know will be outside of your typical preferences? Which ones are they and why? Bonus question: What would you do if you won that game?
I will announce the results of the $200 gift cards giveaway in a few hours. Oh boy... :D