First off--thanks for everyone who participated in the previous challenge and for those who created great discussions!
Here's Challenge #6 (please make sure to read all instructions):
1. Make a post about solo gaming. Anything goes! For example, you could post about:
- Asking others how they got into solo gaming (even if you're not a solo gamer yourself)
- Your favorite games to solo and why
- The most difficult part about solo gaming consistently
- Your feelings toward solo gaming
- Solo gaming vs. video games
- Solo a game this week and share your first impressions (or share your impressions on a game you've already soloed before but haven't shared about)
- Types of games you like to solo vs. ones you don't
- Your favorite solo modes (Automa, beat your score, etc)
- Do you prefer a puzzly kind of solo experience or an immersive one with lots of story and theme?
- Your speculation of which games will break into the top 10 solo games this year (this is the standing from 2019)
- Games coming out in 2020 that have been on your radar for its solo mode
2. To encourage discussion through your post, please include (1) enough context in the description section and (2) a question to engage other users!
3. Link your post to the Weekly Challenge topic page. This will help keep track of participants so that I can give out rewards easily!
4. You will gain 1 entry per post. You can make a maximum of 2 posts per day for this challenge. I hope this will give you ample time to make a thoughtful post and actually enjoy the process instead of feeling rushed to get in as many entries!
Besides earning a badge for completing the challenge (I'll be working on the designs), you will also have a chance to earn a $60 gift card you can put toward a board game purchase!
Thanks everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. I'm going to have a lot of fun joining in on this challenge too :)