So I've been especially inspired due to all the talk of #Paladins of the West Kingdom recently to look into these games a bit. (I still have some research to do). I want to add one to my wishlist and I'm not sure which one I should add. I'm curious to hear what people think of either one (if they've only played one), or both if they've played both. Some things that I'm curious about are
1. What is the player interaction like? Even if it's near nothing is there the need for a lot of table talk?
2. What's the solo experience like? Which one is better, which one is more challenging?
3. Which one do you like better in general and why?
4. How much time do they take?
5. If you've also played #Raiders of the North Sea how are they alike and how are they different?
6. Anything else you may want to add?