FEEDBACK FRIDAY! (9/20/19)BGA
This is a weekly post where you leave your suggestions and feedback for Board Game Atlas! Some things to think about are:
- Feature requests (be creative, think wild!)
- What sort of content would you like to see by Board Game Atlas? (we currently do interviews and news coverage. Anything else you'd be interested in?)
- How can we make your experience here even better?
- Mention your favorite/least favorite feature
- Suggestions for industry professionals to interview (designers/artists/publishers/content creators/etc.)
Also, I have two questions for everyone:
- Home page - How should we change it to look less like a store? How can we make it look lively to indicate there's an active community?
- Profile page - What sort of features would you like to see that's useful? (customizable profile page, ability to combine different users' lists, helping you pick out a game from your list of owned games based on certain criteria, etc.)
One last thing--The giveaway ends on Sunday at 9 PM PST! Thanks for everyone participating and I will do my best to make the next one even more lively :)