philryuh

Feedback Friday! (2019-11-08)

BGA

All feedback welcome :)

Got praises/complaints/wish features for our forum, game pages, content creation, etc? Let us know here.

Oh and a recent item that was brought up is on trades/marketplace. First of all, thanks /u/Marshwiggle92 for taking the initiative to propose a suggestion! I think a bot will be perfect to provide structure/organization until Trent gets the Marketplace feature in. As you can probably see, we're still figuring out everything so it may lead to some issues at times, but I'm glad everyone's talking it out and providing great ideas for us :)

Enjoy your Friday!

3 points by philryuh - updated 4 days ago | 15 comments | report | subscribe

BenjaminK 5 days ago | 1 point[-]

Is it possible to make it so we can add a caption to a photo post? As it is now, we upload a picture, submit, then use a comment to describe what's going on or say what needs to be said. Combining both would be handy, if you can do it.

philryuh 5 days ago | 1 point[-]

Done! You can add descriptions to polls and image posts now :) 

BenjaminK 5 days ago | 1 point[-]

Sweeeeeet. Thanks!

Niceee I see your post now :)

And the next giveaway has begun too!

BenjaminK 9 days ago | 1 point[-]

I do have one question...

When are we getting Champions of Midgard profile images? 😃 

Any particular ones you'd realllly like to see?

Victor (the artist) basically sent me most of the images exactly as shown here: http://www.vpcorbella.com/champions-of-midgard.html

BenjaminK 4 days ago | 1 point[-]

The dreki--red dragon--would be choice number 1. Those are all great options!

philryuh 9 days ago | 1 point[-]

Hahahah good question. I asked Victor (the artist--I interviewed him longggg time ago) and he was going on vacation at the time. It's been a month and a half since then, so unless he's going around the world or something, I'll see if he can provide those :)

Oh and by the way, I currently have images ready to be setup for the following games:

• Battle of the Bards
  • Skulk Hollow (incoming)
  • Dice Throne
  • Cat Lady
  • Scorpius Freighter
  • Smash Up
  • Space Base
  • Tiny Towns
  • War Chest 
  • (The ones after Dice Throne are all from AEG)

The only thing is that it needs Trent to get to them (he has Photoshop with the templates, I don't) and he has tons of things to do already lol

Marshwiggle92 9 days ago | 2 points[-]

Awesome. That is great news. 

BenjaminK 4 days ago | 1 point[-]

Busy? Bah! Like that's an excuse! haha 

...Actually, it is an excuse, and one I use all the time because it's a real thing. Fine. I'll wait patiently.  :) 

menthabrw 9 days ago | 1 point[-]

There was some talk about tagging/linking users in conversation. Is that going to be implemented?

Going to be--YES!

When?--I'll have to check-in with Trent on the current priorities

Marshwiggle92 9 days ago | 1 point[-]

You are welcome, 

Again, I just want to commend y'all for your patience and flexibility. It can't be easy having so many, sometimes conflicting, ideas coming in. But y'all are doing great at plugging away and making the site better on a daily basis. 

Hahaha thank you! It's been very rewarding and fun, with all of you guys on board. It sure doesn't feel like we're just shooting in the dark anymore

menthabrw 9 days ago | 1 point[-]

Will the Marketplace be accessible through the API ?