Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on April 26, 2020)

Supporter
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, April 13
Ends: Sunday, April 26

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will get if you won?

Like| 72 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

7 months ago

Oh there are a few. I'm sure if I were to win, it would depend on how I'm feeling that day, haha. I'd be stoked to get any of these!

Supporter7 months ago

Concordia is one of my favourites for sure but Tuscany is great if you have Viticulture.

Supporter7 months ago

You know, because my wife and I started with Viticulture + Tuscany, it's been tough to find a game that beats it. #Clans of Caledonia is a close 2nd so far. My wife really enjoyed some of the parts in Catan and I'm hoping she will love Concordia.

Lol I paused for a moment to check a comment on my reddit post and saw that it was you.

7 months ago

Ooo! War Chest is really good. I'm not big into abstract games, but I really like that one.

7 months ago

Ugh man I want to try it. I know my wife isn't super into abstract games, but I have friends who are, so I'm sure I could get it played.

Supporter7 months ago

I assume you prefer baseball to #Football Highlights: 2052

7 months ago

Yeah I'm a huge baseball fan. Don't really follow football. I'm sure the game is good too, but of course I'd rather go with the one for my favorite sport :)

Supporter7 months ago

Makes sense, except for the liking baseball.... LOL. 

7 months ago

Supporter7 months ago

Great great GIF. 

Supporter7 months ago

Yes!  Love me some GIF's.  Also, I'd vote for Tuscany, but you might already know that.  I've not looked at any sports games except for #Trick Shot because I'm pretty much only a hockey guy.  Soccer is a distant second for me.

7 months ago

Do they have an updated timeline for Trick Shot? I'm super interested in its gameplay. I didn't back it, but am sort of regretting that haha

Supporter7 months ago

But since I can't watch hockey right now (except old games on Youtube, haha), I hope to hear about this game soon.

Supporter7 months ago

I don't think so yet.  They have posted a few pictures of demo components that need to be fixed.  I think once they iron out the details on the base components we will get an update.

I only ended up backing because it wasn't going to go to retail.  I hope it actually gets made and sent, I would be so bummed to just lose money.  I don't mind waiting because I understand the circumstances.

7 months ago

Yeah, I saw it wasn't hitting retail, which was a shame. I can't imagine it won't get made, though, although it might take a lot longer. I'm a very trusting person, so until there's a reason to fear, I usually hold out hoping haha

Supporter7 months ago

They've been very forthcoming with information and received mostly thanks and praise from backers.  I just can't wait to get an updated time line.  Even if it comes 6 - 12 months late that's fine.

7 months ago

Wow, the components on that game look amazing!

Supporter7 months ago

I did back it but Coronvirus pushed production back.  I think it'll be a fun little game to play with my hockey buds.

7 months ago

Ah yeah. Nice!

Supporter7 months ago

Maybe I'm destined to win after #Fort or #Gloomhaven: Jaws of the Lion are released?

But as you know, still eyeing #Architects of the West Kingdom, but still have an interest in #Empires of the Void II as well.

Supporter7 months ago

Empires of the Void II was almost what I picked.  I would definitely pick it if I miraculously won again so soon!

Supporter7 months ago

Nice.  I really really want to add a solid SciFi game to my collection.  I've heard this one called TI light (I'm sure it's quite different but I'll never get TI to the table).  Also I want to get a good 4X game.

Supporter7 months ago

Ohh? I didn't realize some people have labeled it that way. I've had interest in the game but that makes me even more interested. I hope it plays well for 2p though. Time to check out a runthrough soon.

Supporter7 months ago

I could be wrong or the review I read could be wrong.  I mea TI is really what I want.  But it'll never get played.

Supporter7 months ago

Empires of the Void 2 is amazing. We only have played it once so far but it was super fun. 

Supporter7 months ago

I'll have the check it out more closely if I win the giveaway.  I'm really happy with my choice to only buy one game this year because I'm saving up for a Switch when they get back to retail in May/June/July.

Supporter7 months ago

I love the way you think. 

Supporter7 months ago

I like the optimism :D

Especially considering your commitment to 1-2 game a year, I wish you good luck.

Supporter7 months ago

Supporter7 months ago

All very excellent choices Scott.