EBG Readers' Choice 2019 + Giveaway (Pick your favorites and one participant will win their choice of one of the games on the list.)

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter11 months ago

Always love a good giveaway.

11 months ago

Don't we all :)

Supporter11 months ago

Entered, thanks Ben! I was split between Reavers of Midgard and Atlantis Rising--decided to go for Atlantis Rising :)

11 months ago

Reavers is so good. I don't know much about Atlantis Rising though. 

Supporter10 months ago

It's a co-op which I believe has a similar premise as Forbidden Island. You're trying to escape the sinking Atlantis (but then how would the title of the game make sense? hmm..)

I've read comments by people who mentioned it does everything they wanted out of Forbidden Island, so that drew me in since I'd like a solid co-op experience with my wife. Reavers seems way too good to pass off on though (at the same time, I kept thinking to myself--"why are you spending so much time thinking through this when you never win anything" lol)

Supporter11 months ago

I went for Pax Pamir 2e.

Supporter10 months ago

Good luck!

11 months ago

Thanks for the opportunity! I always like opportunities to look back at a year in review. 

11 months ago

Me too. Always fun to see what's come out and see how out of the loop I am with the year's hotness haha

11 months ago

I think I just realize there are so many different categories of games! 

11 months ago

You should have seen the size of the categories list before we narrowed it down! Haha

11 months ago

Thank you!!!

Supporter11 months ago

Ben always has our backs. Collectively.  

11 months ago

Thank you for the generous giveaway!

11 months ago

As much as I’d love to take all the credit for this, I’m just helping spread the word haha Dane—owner of EBG—did the majority of the work behind it. :) 

Supporter11 months ago

Awesome!

Supporter11 months ago

Thanks for this. 

11 months ago

I got yo' back!

Linked Topic