Parks NEEDS to win 2019's Award for Best Board Game Artwork & Presentation

Supporter
Review
Parks is a masterpiece in both art, component quality, and has a solid game design to go with it. The fact that it has some clever gameplay features and that......

Like| 12 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

13 months ago

so beautiful! can't wait to play!

Supporter13 months ago

I really want to own this one!

Supporter13 months ago

You should! It's a really good price point too since it's a small box.

Supporter13 months ago

What does it usually run?

Supporter13 months ago

I've seen several posts on different communities about getting PARKS on clearance at Barnes and Noble! Seems to happen every now and then

Supporter12 months ago

Oh nice! I'll keep an eye out

13 months ago

Me too!! I love the national parks!

13 months ago

Saw this on Kickstarter a couple months ago and thought it looked cool, didn’t look too deep into it. Just saw it at Barnes and Noble actually and its definitely a sweet looking game and I love the national parks! I’ll for sure do more digging 

13 months ago

I am definitely interested in this! The game reminds me of Tokaido almost, but more modular and a theme I find to be more relatable!

Supporter13 months ago

What were you going for with the thumbnail this time? Lol

Definitely seems like my type of game--I really like that it's relatively short, looks fantastic, and gives off that tranquil vibe of walking in the park (I think I'd play this with some background music haha). I've been wanting to introduce my wife to more worker placements and this seems like a great fit

Supporter13 months ago

I agree. I think this will be my go to for introducing worker placements to people.

Supporter12 months ago

BTW, the thumbnails you chose for these videos are the best! lol

Linked Games
PARKS
Linked Topic