Board Game 411

There's a new board game site that just lauched: Board Game 411. I played a small part in getting this together, but it's a great concept. Essentially, it's a database to easily find freelancers and other professionals in the board game industry. This may not be of interest to everyone, but if you have a review site or a service you can offer to board game publishers and developers, you should sign up! 

It just launched this morning, so the entries are still fairly sparse, but it should grow fast. Anyway, I'm just excited to share this with you guys!

Like| 7 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Owner4 months ago

I was just about to sign up but it doesn't have SSL security in place (no https). Is that something you can add in? I don't sign up for sites or apps that don't meet those basics but I would like to join in once that's in place!

4 months ago

I let him know, and he's going to take a look at it. 

3 months ago

What was your involvement in the project? Looks like a good idea!

3 months ago

A little input in the beginning plus copyywriting. Not much, but it was fun to be involved. :) 

3 months ago

Of course, it is always nice to see something you helped create come to life!

Owner4 months ago

Ah I just noticed, looks like Dan is still active in the industry then?

4 months ago

Yeah, just playing a quieter role these days. Not sure if he plans on doing a lot more, but I do know that he wants to spend more time working on his game designs. But I don't think he can get out of the industry if he tried haha