Top 5 Solo Games
I asked @Skurvy5 what his top 5 solo games are. So, I thought I should post mine. This is different from my top 5 or 10 games, these are ranked soley on my preference for solo play.
- #Spirit Island Such a great game, it can be tough to beat, but it so so so good. I am not really that good at it, but I have such a fun engrossing time each time I play it. I highly recomend it.
- #Star Trek: Frontiers This is a retheme of #Mage Knight. If you want a big meaty puzzle game this will deliver in spades. I wish that the components would be better,,,, but you can't have everything.
- #Scythe This is my favorite game of all time, but, it is my favorite game because of its multiplayer play. I still love it solo, and If I tried #Scythe: The Rise of Fenris it might bump it up to the number 1 or 2 spot.
- #Agricola (Revised Edition) I like this one multiplayer, but I might actually prefer it solo, I love puzzling over the economy and wrestling with my choices, while not feeling bad about taking too much time on my turn.
- #Deep Space D-6 This is a solo only game, It is a quick fun light dice placement game. It is not particularly strategic, it is mostly all tactics, but it is a lot of fun. And, it is a great game to bring out when you don't want to take time to set something bigger up, or you don't have the mental energy for something heavier.
BTW this is my 100th post. I have loved my time in this community, and I thank you all for making my time here pleasant. I look forward to continuing to interact here with you all.