Details of note:
- Preorder late October, ships in November
- Yellow eggs
- Box size: 296x215x40mm - "it’s a very specific size for a reason you’ll know soon." - my theory is another playmat to bring the game to 6 players
- "we are currently working on a big box solution with a built-in organizer designed to hold all Wingspan content (past, present, and future); it should be ready sometime in 2021. It will be just a box and a modular organizer–no gameplay content."
- 10/01/20 UPDATE - the expansion includes all new player mats. A complete set of different player mats. You can read the design diary for October 1 to get Jamey's description.
- 10/02/20 UPDATE - new food type: nectar. The nectar can be treated as a "wild" resource, and it matters where you use it. See Jamey's design diary for more info. There will also be a new set of dice to accomodate the new food type.
- 10/03/20 UPDATE - bin chickens!
- 10/04/20 UPDATE - new bonus cards and goal tiles. Examples - "no goal" tile, bonus cards for ascending/descending wingspan sequences in a given row
- 10/05/20 UPDATE - yellow bird ability - game end powers
- 10/06/20 UPDATE - flightless birds with * wingspans (considered wild)
5 | 58 comments | report | subscribe