Weekly Challenge #4 - Top "X" Lists
First off--thanks for everyone who participated in the previous challenge and for those who created great discussions!
Here's Challenge #4 (please make sure to read all instructions):
1. Make a post sharing your top "X" list. Here are examples to help you think of some ideas:
- "My Top 10 Engine-Building Games"
- "Top 5 Solo Games in My Collection"
- "Top 10 Games I Don't Own"
- "Top 10 Games on My Wishlist"
- "Top 10 Games to Play After Catan"
- "Top 5 Games that Didn't Live Up to My Expectations"
- "Top 5 Multiplayer Games that Scale Well for Two Players"
- "Top 10 Board Games with the Best Art"
- "Top 10 Best Board Game Box Art"
- "Top 10 Family Board Games for Thanksgiving"
- "Top 5 Games with the Most Satisfying Turns"
- "Top 5 Kickstarters I Would've Backed if I Could Immediately Receive the Game"
If you have trouble thinking of ideas, try to come up with a list based on a specific game mechanic, theme, player count, or a special occasion.
2. To encourage discussion through your post, please include (1) the reasons behind the games you selected and (2) present a question to the other users (e.g. "What are your favorite worker placement games? Which games would you recommend based on my list?")
3. Link your post to the Weekly Challenge topic page. This will help keep track of participants so that I can give out rewards easily!
4. You will gain 1 entry per post. You can make a maximum of 2 posts per day for this challenge. I hope this will give you ample time to make a thoughtful post and actually enjoy the process instead of feeling rushed to get in as many entries!
Besides earning a badge for completing the challenge (I'll be working on the designs), you will also have a chance to earn a $60 gift card you can put toward a board game purchase!
Thanks everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. I'm going to have a lot of fun joining in on this challenge too :)