Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on Jun 7, 2020)

Owner
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, May 25
Ends: Sunday, June 7

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will get if you won? (For those curious, I'll be announcing the winner of the previous giveaway as soon as I get a reply from the winner!)

Like| 60 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter13 months ago

I’m really into Imperial Assault lately! If I am every lucky enough to win again I’d definitely go for a bunch of mini expansions for Imperial Assault to round out my collection!

13 months ago

Understandably so! There is a lot there and it is Star Wars...

13 months ago

I take it Gloomhaven has been completed?

Owner13 months ago

Nice! Have you had a chance to try out the Underworld yet? I'm guessing not.

12 months ago

Quarantine has made me actually start playing a lot more board games, albeit on Tabletopia. As a result, I have finally gotten around to playing Scythe. I know, I know. I'm a few years late to the party. But wow, what a phenomenal game. If I were to win this contest I would absolutely be picking up a copy in hopes to break it out at my next board game night, whenever that may be. 

13 months ago

Hmm, I'd either get The Estates , new Unmatched Game System content, or towards Roll Player Adventures :D

13 months ago

Oooooo #The Estates is a game I got right before Quarantine and have not been able to play yet...I am very excited about it!

13 months ago

Still holding out for #878: Vikings - Invasions of England, missed out on a  2nd hand version the other day which was a shame. Also, been eyeing up #Stronghold Second Edition recently.

Owner13 months ago

Was the 2nd hand copy at a great price? I see a new one in stock for $75 at amazon and couple used ones (either near mint or still in shrink) at Noble Knight. Hope you win the next one! :)

13 months ago

Yes, €43 (like $52), including the expansion so it was an absolute steal. Someone just got in there before me though :( but I am sure that person will enjoy it 😊

Supporter13 months ago

oh wow, that was a great deal. 

13 months ago

Indeed slightly too slow on the draw though.

13 months ago

I have been trying to find a copy of this for a while, but most of the available ones are in the US which just has nuts shipping fees!

Premium User13 months ago

Wrong date on the title!

Anyway, the next games I'm considering are #War Chest and #Concordia Venus (Standalone). Of course, odds are against me in the contest, so outside an upcoming birthday, I probably won't be getting them for a while. I'm just hoping to be able to have normal game nights soon!

Owner13 months ago

Thanks! I let Trent know and asked him to change it for me. I still haven't been able to try out Concordia with my wife :(

Oh? I guess your birthday will be close to @Skurvy5's. He also has some board games coming along his way haha

Ah man, just a time thing? And yeah, at the end of June! I'm hoping some stuff will open up a little so I can actually do something fun for my birthday lol.

Supporter13 months ago

I just received Concordia Venus + Salsa this week from MM, but my wife went pale when she saw the size of the gamebox :D So I am not sure I can convince her to get to it anytime soon. This thing is Huge.

13 months ago

The game is very approachable! The size of the box does not define its complexity!!

Haha! I'm rooting for you! I'd love to eventually hear how it plays at 2 players, since that's my most common player count.

12 months ago

Just pulled Terraforming Mars off my Shelf of Shame AND Gloomhaven too. Finally learning these games

12 months ago

I am from Greece! May i win the giveaway? Also i ll go for Underwater cities .

12 months ago

I'd go for #Root or #Azul. 🙂

12 months ago

Stone Age!  It's still under $40.  :-)

12 months ago

I want to try Wingspan too.  But I know I love Stone Age!

Supporter12 months ago

Big fan of the picture!

I think I'm changing my tune and have my eyes set on something SciFi themed.  #Empires of the Void II is at the top of my wish list at the moment.

I still need a great deck builder so maybe I can get some advice on that if I win.

12 months ago

Well, I ordered a folded space insert over a month ago, but still waiting on it.  To US from Bulgaria I suppose, hopefully soon!  I wonder if we can use the credit toward a kickstarter right now?   Been eyeing that Kemet: Blood and Sand one.

Premium User12 months ago

For which game? Also FWIW, GameNerdz has started carrying Folded Space inserts, though I'm not sure whether or not they carry all of them.

12 months ago

Gloomhaven, Xia, Lords of Waterdeep and Roll for the Galaxy I think..  Got a few blank sheets to experiment too, since I foamboard some games myself (well 2 so far).  Thanks for the heads up, if I need more later will check there first.   This shipping from Bulgaria is taking forever!   I was hoping they'd make a better Mage Knight, but they didn't really make one for the ultimate box, although it fits I guess.

Premium User12 months ago

The only one I have of theirs is for #Viticulture: Essential Edition, and it's great so far. I don't have any of the expansions yet, though, but it does look like there's space for them.

12 months ago

I'm thinking Wingspan, Spirit Island or Anachrony.