Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on Jun 7, 2020)

Owner
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, May 25
Ends: Sunday, June 7

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will get if you won? (For those curious, I'll be announcing the winner of the previous giveaway as soon as I get a reply from the winner!)

Like| 60 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter6 months ago

I’m really into Imperial Assault lately! If I am every lucky enough to win again I’d definitely go for a bunch of mini expansions for Imperial Assault to round out my collection!

6 months ago

Understandably so! There is a lot there and it is Star Wars...

6 months ago

I take it Gloomhaven has been completed?

Owner6 months ago

Nice! Have you had a chance to try out the Underworld yet? I'm guessing not.

6 months ago

Quarantine has made me actually start playing a lot more board games, albeit on Tabletopia. As a result, I have finally gotten around to playing Scythe. I know, I know. I'm a few years late to the party. But wow, what a phenomenal game. If I were to win this contest I would absolutely be picking up a copy in hopes to break it out at my next board game night, whenever that may be. 

6 months ago

Hmm, I'd either get The Estates , new Unmatched Game System content, or towards Roll Player Adventures :D

6 months ago

Oooooo #The Estates is a game I got right before Quarantine and have not been able to play yet...I am very excited about it!

6 months ago

Still holding out for #878: Vikings - Invasions of England, missed out on a  2nd hand version the other day which was a shame. Also, been eyeing up #Stronghold Second Edition recently.

Owner6 months ago

Was the 2nd hand copy at a great price? I see a new one in stock for $75 at amazon and couple used ones (either near mint or still in shrink) at Noble Knight. Hope you win the next one! :)

6 months ago

Yes, €43 (like $52), including the expansion so it was an absolute steal. Someone just got in there before me though :( but I am sure that person will enjoy it 😊

Supporter6 months ago

oh wow, that was a great deal. 

6 months ago

Indeed slightly too slow on the draw though.

6 months ago

I have been trying to find a copy of this for a while, but most of the available ones are in the US which just has nuts shipping fees!

6 months ago

Wrong date on the title!

Anyway, the next games I'm considering are #War Chest and #Concordia Venus (Standalone). Of course, odds are against me in the contest, so outside an upcoming birthday, I probably won't be getting them for a while. I'm just hoping to be able to have normal game nights soon!

Owner6 months ago

Thanks! I let Trent know and asked him to change it for me. I still haven't been able to try out Concordia with my wife :(

Oh? I guess your birthday will be close to @Skurvy5's. He also has some board games coming along his way haha

6 months ago

Ah man, just a time thing? And yeah, at the end of June! I'm hoping some stuff will open up a little so I can actually do something fun for my birthday lol.

Supporter6 months ago

I just received Concordia Venus + Salsa this week from MM, but my wife went pale when she saw the size of the gamebox :D So I am not sure I can convince her to get to it anytime soon. This thing is Huge.

6 months ago

The game is very approachable! The size of the box does not define its complexity!!

6 months ago

Haha! I'm rooting for you! I'd love to eventually hear how it plays at 2 players, since that's my most common player count.

5 months ago

Just pulled Terraforming Mars off my Shelf of Shame AND Gloomhaven too. Finally learning these games

6 months ago

I am from Greece! May i win the giveaway? Also i ll go for Underwater cities .

6 months ago

I'd go for #Root or #Azul. 🙂

6 months ago

Stone Age!  It's still under $40.  :-)

6 months ago

I want to try Wingspan too.  But I know I love Stone Age!

Supporter6 months ago

Big fan of the picture!

I think I'm changing my tune and have my eyes set on something SciFi themed.  #Empires of the Void II is at the top of my wish list at the moment.

I still need a great deck builder so maybe I can get some advice on that if I win.

6 months ago

Well, I ordered a folded space insert over a month ago, but still waiting on it.  To US from Bulgaria I suppose, hopefully soon!  I wonder if we can use the credit toward a kickstarter right now?   Been eyeing that Kemet: Blood and Sand one.

6 months ago

For which game? Also FWIW, GameNerdz has started carrying Folded Space inserts, though I'm not sure whether or not they carry all of them.

6 months ago

Gloomhaven, Xia, Lords of Waterdeep and Roll for the Galaxy I think..  Got a few blank sheets to experiment too, since I foamboard some games myself (well 2 so far).  Thanks for the heads up, if I need more later will check there first.   This shipping from Bulgaria is taking forever!   I was hoping they'd make a better Mage Knight, but they didn't really make one for the ultimate box, although it fits I guess.

6 months ago

The only one I have of theirs is for #Viticulture: Essential Edition, and it's great so far. I don't have any of the expansions yet, though, but it does look like there's space for them.

6 months ago

I'm thinking Wingspan, Spirit Island or Anachrony.