I'm going to live stream playing through all 100 sheets of Welcome To in one sitting... Will you watch?

Supporter
Yes!(3 votes) 33%
No...(2 votes) 22%
What??(4 votes) 44%

9 votes

As I've been working on growing subscribers for the Board Game Atlas YouTube Channel I've been doing new kinds of videos like the podcast, interviews, and news in addition to the regular board game reviews.

Phil brought up the idea of doing a stunt video to get more subscribers and that's where this idea was born! I ordered a brand new copy of Welcome To and will open it on camera and start playing through every sing sheet solo mode until it's empty. The plan is to start at 12:01am Tuesday and go until I'm done! 

We'll see how it goes.

Like| 16 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter12 months ago

I see you're sticking with Welcome To hahaha

Let me know if you want me to drop by with some boba or food!

Supporter12 months ago

That'd probably be helpful. I went with it because it seemed like the easiest to do for the first stunt. Small enough to get onto camera easily, has a specific goal, easy enough to get the idea of just by watching even if you don't know how to play, etc.

12 months ago

Having never played the game, what kind of commitment is this on your part?

Supporter12 months ago

I'm hoping to get it done in 17 hours.

12 months ago

Wow! Yeah I'd watch for some of it! Maybe have it on while I'm working lol

Supporter12 months ago

That's what I was thinking too, just curious how miserable he'll look after hours of Welcome To only haha

12 months ago

I wonder if he'll ever play the game again after this lol

Supporter12 months ago

True... I have a friend who worked at a donut shop and he can't stand them after more than a year of baking them day and night. Another thought I had was that Trent could do something like playing for hours and hours trying to get a perfect score on a tough game or a game that involves a lot of luck--like Quacks

12 months ago

Can you solo Quacks??

Anyway, that's a fun idea as well! I don't know how many scenarios Robinson Crusoe has, but I understand that's a very hard game, and primarily designed for solo.

Supporter12 months ago

Quacks would probably be a good one to go for. I don't think it has a solo mode but I'm sure I can find some sort of variant.

Supporter12 months ago

If this goes well I’m doing that next!

12 months ago

Hot dang! That is going to be a lot of making communities! Also a lot of time lol. Lots of coffee!

I will not be able to be present the whole time, but I will make it a point to swing by and check it out for a bit and support the channel!

Supporter12 months ago

I like how Phil had the idea but you are the poor guy who has to actually go through with it. I’d watch some of this. Phil should be required to stop by and play a few games to give you a little bit of variety.

12 months ago

I'd watch you play a game or two, but 17 hours??? haha You're insane! 

Supporter12 months ago

I'll watch a small part of. Probably one game. 

Linked Games
Welcome to...