Wonderland's War - Gen Con Preview | Facebook - Prototype Available for Play at Essen 2019

Supporter
Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter13 months ago

Speaking of IP's (see post by James), I love the art direction on this. I think looks (and the IP) alone will attracts tons of people when their Kickstarter goes up. To clarify, this video is from Gen Con but the prototype is available for play at Essen.

What are your first impressions?

Supporter12 months ago

I agree. This is a good IP to tap into that will get people involved

13 months ago

My partner played this at Shux, and quite enjoyed it. We'll be backing it when it launches in January. Area Control and Bag Building seems like it'll make for interesting mechanics. 

Supporter13 months ago

I suspect that it will do very well on Kickstarter, somewhere between 100K and 500K maybe? haha

I've been interested in Quacks and getting experience with bag building, and this game looks like it will be a lot of fun especially with how they handled the IP

13 months ago

I don't pay enough attention to the numbers to comment.

I did play what I believe was the production copy of Sorcerer City, from the same publisher; the components all felt good.

IIRC, they are also still fairly close to their original timeline. 

Supporter13 months ago

Interesting, very interesting. I'm amused how the age limit is 13. Many believe that the Alice books are children's books. But I have only enjoyed them more as I have gotten older. 

Supporter13 months ago

Yeah, I like where they're going with this one. Reminds me of a PC game I remember seeing at Target when I was in middle school, where it was a much darker themed storytelling of Wonderland and gave me a bit of a surprise haha

13 months ago

That would probably be American McGee's Alice. 

Supporter13 months ago

Yup, that's it. Was pretty creeped out when I saw that as a kid

Linked Topic