Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on January 3, 2020)

Supporter
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Friday, December 20
Ends: Friday, January 3

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Create a topic
  • Refer a friend using this link: https://www.boardgameatlas.com/signup?referral (send this link to your friends and have them input your username under the referral section)
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

Full rules here.

Oh and one more important detail: @Skurvy5, our last winner and three time champion has graciously opted out of being entered for this round of giveaway, in order to increase the odds for everyone else!

Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will you be getting if you won?

Like| 51 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter11 months ago

I think at this point I would be stuck between Empires of the Void II and Terraforming Mars.

Has anyone had a chance to play Empires of the Void II? I like Ryan Laukat's designs but I don't personally own any of them (or have played any). Any time I get a chance to buy one of his games I always choose something else instead.

Supporter10 months ago

No but it’s on my list for sure!

Supporter10 months ago

Yes I think this is on the top of my Laukat designed games list. If I was going to get any of them this would be the one I would probably get.

10 months ago

I heard that this game ended too early as you’re trying to build your engine. That’s all I know though!

Supporter11 months ago

I've come close to buying this so many times. Just not sure if I need another space game. I have Eclipse and Forbidden Stars plus we play Twilight Imperium now and then.

I’d be curious to hear how this plays as well. 

Supporter11 months ago

I'm at the same place with Laukat. I believe u/skurvy5 had a copy of Empires of the Void II. I dunno if he had played it. 

10 months ago

I haven't gotten an email notifying me of my win. Something must have gone wrong. ;)

10 months ago

A lot of the games I want are out of print or just expansions. I think I'd have to go with Navegador or Murano.

10 months ago

Think I would finally bite the bullet and buy Trickerion should I be so lucky.

11 months ago

Skurvy5 won 3 times in a row! Well, that sure is inspirational. I will add my own value to these posts.

Supporter11 months ago

We've given away I think... 8 games since 3-4 months ago after we restarted the giveaways! It's crazy that @Skurvy5 won three of them haha. If I had $180 to spend, I'd be thinking about it for at least a couple of days :)

Edit: Oh and welcome to the forum! How did you find us?

Supporter11 months ago

The games you could get with $180 are vastly different from ones you can get at $60! 

I’ve been so blessed to win the contest 3 times. Thanks BGA!

11 months ago

I found a referral link on everythingboardgames.com I have been with their website for years. 

10 months ago

Glad you found BGA through EBG! I've been reviewing with Everything Board Games for a few years now, so it's fun to see people from there on here :) Welcome!

11 months ago

If, and that's a big if, I were to win, I would likely add the Pearlbrook expansion to my copy of Everdell.

Supporter11 months ago

Empires of the Void II I think. 

11 months ago

Well, ill never win, but best of luck to everyone :)

11 months ago

Ooo hopefully quacks of quedlinberg

Supporter11 months ago

Great game, have you played it before? And welcome to the forum! How did you find us?

11 months ago

Yeah I have played it once or twice before! I actually heard about the this site from the friend I played Quacks with!

Supporter11 months ago

That's awesome! Is it someone who's fairly active in the forum?

I make posts on fridays to get everyone's feedback. Let me know anytime if you have any thoughts on what you'd like to see around the site

I really like Quacks. Makes me want to try going all in on one particular color for each game just for the fun of it.

11 months ago

Good luck!

Supporter11 months ago

So, not a big deal. But this GAW isn't displaying at the bottom of the page yet. The old is still displaying, but not the new one. 

Supporter11 months ago

Updated!

Supporter11 months ago

Thank you sir. 

Supporter11 months ago

Awesome. Props to u/Skurvy5 for giving the rest of us a chance. I'll prob go for Spirit Island unless I change my mind or u/skurvy5 gives a negative review for it. 

Supporter11 months ago

My Birthday is in January.  Does that get me extra entries? Ha!

Supporter10 months ago

We can ask the top contributors to take a momentary break in honor of your birthday!

Supporter10 months ago

Haha, yes, I think the next giveaway no one should post or comment or do anything for two weeks. ;).  I love a little competition.  Or a lot as the community grows.  It's fun to see it grow and I'm glad that I could be around at the beginning.

Also, I finally got Raiders out the other day.  I'm going to make a short review soon.

Supporter10 months ago

Nice! Will be looking forward to it :)

In case you're wondering, I have no idea who's won the giveaway yet. Trent must be busy because he hasn't gotten back to me all day haha