[Part 2] I'm Playing All 100 Sheets of Welcome To In One Sitting...

Supporter
Please subscribe. The game is great but this is going to be brutal! I'm playing through all 100 sheets from a brand new copy of welcome to in 1 sitting... We......

26 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

8 months ago

Ha, the most I've played a game is Mage Knight for six hours, and even that was broken up with snacks and whatnot, which is why it took so long. So, congrats! Hope you picked up a few subscribers!

Supporter8 months ago

I've played a few 8 hour games when I was a child. I can't imagine playing 1 game 100 times in 25 hours. I hope it doesn't burn him out on gaming. 

8 months ago

"Breaking News: Board Game Atlas closes after owner plays game for 25 hours straight and sets his house on fire in an attempt to rid himself of what he calls 'those god-forsaken cardboard nightmares.'"

Quote from the article:

"The cards are following me. I find them under my wipers, in my coffee, and shredded in my toothpaste."

Supporter8 months ago

Hilarious. Very well done. 

Supporter8 months ago

The first thing he did in the morning after this ordeal is a business meeting with someone so.... hahaha

Supporter8 months ago

I hope he could stay awake. 

Supporter8 months ago

Haha, the meeting went well :)

Supporter8 months ago

Glad to see you are still alive Trent!

Supporter8 months ago

Very glad to hear that. Don't stay up too late tonight while recording. 

8 months ago

First thing I did was check out you this morning but you were already done! Congrats Trent! You made it!!!

Supporter8 months ago

I did the same thing! Great job Trent. 

Supporter8 months ago

Yes me too. Iwas very impressed. Over 25hrs of play and he still recommends the game.

I think earlier he had estimated 17 hours. I know for me that when I start going over a estimated time frame, that is when real fatigue sets in. But he kept plugging. 

Supporter8 months ago

Yes, that was an unexpected responses haha. If we had a big following/number of viewers, I suppose it would've made for a great PR for the game!

Supporter8 months ago

Yes. He needs to get blue crocker to push his video. It could help both of them. 

8 months ago

Dang. That's a long time! I'm sure it's a new record :)  I'm pretty sure I would have capped out at 12 hours, so major props to him!

Supporter8 months ago

He’s doing a great job. I followed for a while at several different parts of the day. When I left he was at 77.

8 months ago

Current high score is 137. Almost at 145! You can do it!

Supporter8 months ago

You know how many he's played? 

8 months ago

I finished work when he was finishing up #50 or 51. Honestly though I really want to play it now haha 

Supporter8 months ago

Maybe this should become our norm for doing kickstarter promo videos in the future :D

8 months ago

I'm sure Trent will be all over that haha

Supporter8 months ago

Unless, we recruit you all to do one!

8 months ago

Depends on how many sheets I have to do haha

Supporter8 months ago

He's at #56--and dying away slowly :(

Supporter8 months ago

Oh dear, he's got a ways to go :-(

8 months ago

Somebody give that man a raise.