Weekly Challenge #7 - Wishlist
First off--thanks for everyone who participated in the previous challenge and for those who created great discussions!
Here's Challenge #7 (please make sure to read all instructions):
1. Make a post about wishlists (list of games you want/games on your radar). Anything goes! For example, you could post about:
- The state of your wishlist (how many games are on your wishlist? how often do you add games? how often do they get removed? etc)
- "Top X" wishlist ("7 games I want for playing with the family," "10 games I want to buy for playing with my spouse," "5 games I added to my wishlist because of someone on BGA," "10 games I'd add buy in a heartbeat if it were available or if I had the money," etc)
- Meta discussion on wishlists (what type of games tend to hop into your wishlist? does having a wishlist tend to make you buy more often? are the most of the games on your wishlist there because it perfectly aligns with your tastes or is it more influenced by FOMO/collector's mentality/etc? is there a helpful feature on BGA that you'd love to see for wishlists?)
- And more!
2. To encourage discussion through your post, please include (1) enough context in the description section and (2) a question to engage other users!
3. Link your post to the Weekly Challenge topic page. This will help keep track of participants so that I can give out rewards easily!
4. You will gain 1 entry per post. You can make a maximum of 2 posts per day for this challenge. I hope this will give you ample time to make a thoughtful post and actually enjoy the process instead of feeling rushed to get in as many entries!
5. The duration of this challenge is from Monday-Sunday (PST)
Besides earning a badge for completing the challenge (I'll be working on the designs), you will also have a chance to earn a $60 gift card you can put toward a board game purchase! You can see all of our past winners here.
Thanks everyone and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you all come up with. I'm going to have a lot of fun joining in on this challenge too :)