zerotozero

Games picked up so far for Feb 2019

I had my first order of games for the month show up today. Nothing fancy just Sushi Go! which one of my sisters has been wanting to play for while now. I did play a mock round with her but will throw it in the middle of a game night soon.

The second game is map pack 6 for Ticket to Ride with France and the Old West boards. This should be a big hit since its my bro in laws favorite game and some variety to it will be nice. Its one that everyone is ok with it showing up as often as it does. What has everyone else gotten this month?

4 points by zerotozero - updated 4 months ago | 11 comments | report

rockstar 9 months ago | 2 points[-]

I just got Dominion: Intrigue 2nd Edition and it is a fantastic edition to my collection! It’s an awesome new set of cards that I’m glad I finally got!

zerotozero 9 months ago | 1 point[-]

That's awesome you were able to get your hands on it. Dominion is on the list just working my newer group up to it. A friend of one of my niece's has the base and I'm hoping to play with their family and see how it goes over.

TheBeardedFinch 9 months ago | 2 points[-]

I splurged on more upgrades for Scythe, but no new games since picking up Wingspan last month.

Sushi Go is a fun light game; enjoy!

What did you upgrade in Scythe? I've not had a chance to play that one yet. Wingspan is cool just for the concept I think I have two people that would be interested in it if I ever pick it up.

My most recent upgrade was Scythe: Realistic Resources, but I've purchased a lot of other upgrades before those. It's my favorite game, so I've pimped it out pretty well. Wingspan is fun and worth the price once the second and third printings hit shelves. You may want to talk to your local shop about preordering though - there's a huge demand currently.

Those are some slick pieces. Unfortunately I don't have a local shop in my area so its internet or bust for me.

Well good luck, hopefully you'll be able to snag a copy.

rockstar 9 months ago | 2 points[-]

Maybe some Metal Coins (Scythe)? They look pretty nice!

Those look pretty good. I used to collect coins and its interesting to see what mock currency people come up with.

trentellingsen 9 months ago | 2 points[-]

I just got Ice Cool and got to play with my wife. It’s such a sweet dexterity game!

zerotozero 9 months ago | 2 points[-]

I took a look around and wasn't able to find a copy of this on clearance here but I've added it to my Amazon list so maybe one day.