What snacks do you like to offer for your game night? A good snack needs to be clean and tasty. Here are five that I've found work fairly well.
5. M&Ms candy - delivers a delicious snack that isn't too messy. Addicting but good.
4. Cheese sticks - delicious protein packed snack good for those marathon play sessions.
3. Grapes/Pre-sliced apples - not too messy, healthy, bite sized.
2. Pretzels - filling. Addictive. Not messy at all. Salty. Crunchy.
1. Licorice - Red licorice only. A perfect game night snack. Lasts a while. Chewy. Sweet. Not messy. Delicious.
What are your snacks?