trentellingsen

Kickstarters of the Week: 2/25

With March starting this weekend, I’m happy to finally put winter in my rearview mirror. Between the Polar Vortex and lots of snow, this winter has been crazy. That being said, we’ve al...

2 points by trentellingsen - updated 4 months ago | 8 comments | report | subscribe

atcblake 8 months ago | 2 points[-]

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on Tiny Epic Tactics. Really my only holdup at this point is explaining to my wife yet another KS purchase, especially since I just backed Vindication for beaucoup bucks.

trentellingsen 8 months ago | 1 point[-]

It's so hard to resist when it's just $20 or even $8 for a print and play it looks like.

Skyw3rd 8 months ago | 2 points[-]

I'm just looking forward to NEXT week when Paladins of the West Kingdom drops. I'm not sure if I'll back it, but I'll get it at some point.

trentellingsen 8 months ago | 2 points[-]

Oh dang! I didn't know Paladins of the West Kingdom was coming that soon. How cool!

Mepper 8 months ago | 2 points[-]

I might pledge for Mechanica or Coloma.  I've already pledged for 1001 Odysseys.  There seems to be an explosion of board game projects now.

I see around 8-12 new Kickstarters every day during my morning task of adding them in. It's crazy. Coloma looks beautiful though.

benbernards 8 months ago | 2 points[-]

Oh man, if I subscribe to this my wallet is gonna be hurting. 

Making this website has been hurting my wallet... It's dangerous to research all these games.