Sherlock Holmes has been poisoned! As he fades in and out of consciousness, he needs your help.
Sherlock's Mysteries is a story-driven escape room style puzzle adventure for 1-6 players. Each chapter is a 1 to 2+ hour long mystery that can be done in any order, and requires no outside knowledge. Once all 10 chapters have been solved, a meta puzzle brings it all together.
You can get Sherlock's Mysteries: Lucid Dreaming in book format for CA$ 40 (about $30 USD).
- The Deluxe Edition of the book includes a prequel chapter and additional notes pages for CA$ 53 (about $40 USD).
- The Collector's Edition of the book includes everything in the Deluxe Edition plus an additional bonus chapter, an enamel pin, credits in all versions of The Journal, and a signed and personalized inside cover page for CA$135 (about $100 USD).
If you enjoy manipulating physical objects, the Attache is a suitcase that is filled with clues, locks, puzzles, tools, mystery items, boxes, letters and much more. The Attache also contains a refill kit so that you can pass on the experience once you've completed the game. The Attache is available for CA$ 270 (about $199 USD).
- The Deluxe Edition of the Attache contains the prequel chapter, an extra refill kit, and 2 puzzle postcards for CA$ 407 (about $300 USD).
- The Collector's Edition of the Attache includes upgraded print materials, hand-signed numbered plaque, a third refill kit, the prequel and bonus chapters, and 3 puzzle postcards. It is available for CA$ 475 (about $350 USD) during early bird pricing.
- The Master Detective package adds a fully customized 1-hour bonus chapter to the Collector's Edition, and allows you to choose the character names, traits, and attributes. It is CA$ 999 (about $736 USD).
Check out the campaign before it ends on August 13, 2020. Go to the Kickstarter!
About Sherlock's Mysteries
Sherlock's Mysteries: Lucid Dreaming contains 150 puzzles ranging from ciphers and codes to association and logic. Players of all experience levels can participate.
The 10 individual chapters are connected by an arching narrative. Each chapter takes 1-2+ hours to complete but there is no time limit. You can play the chapters in any order, and with different groups of friends and family if you would like.
Uncover case files, narrow down suspects, and search for a cure.
The Sherlock's Mysteries Mobile App is available on all Apple & Android devices. Once you have downloaded the application you will not need an internet connection.
The app contains Easter eggs, optical illusions, clues, videos, evidence files, and mini brain teasers, as well as multi-stage hints and solutions for each chapter so that you never get stuck. The app will also provide your group with a soundtrack and video series for each chapter.
The Attache is a suitcase filled with physical clues, artifacts, tools, and puzzles to work with. It lets you experience Sherlock's Mysteries: Lucid Dreaming in a tactile way.
Inside The Attache you'll find locks, mystery items, boxes, maps, letters, and much more.
It also contains a refill kit so that you can pass on the experience once you've completed the game.
The Attache brings the escape room experience home by having you and your team discover codes, symbols, numbers, letters, and keys needed to open real locks and ciphers.
More On Kickstarter
You'll find more details about each pledge level, and all of the deluxe extras available. Shipping is very reasonable, and EU backers won't have to worry about VAT and customs charges.
The custom Master Detective level would be great for a special event such as a wedding or anniversary! Be sure to check out the campaign before it ends on August 13, 2020.