What feature should I add to BGA next?
Now that I'm wrapping up the Forum feature for the site, I'm looking at building a couple other new things. What do you think would be the most important (or maybe just your personal
Here's what I got in the pipeline
- Improved API features including OAuth so developers can log plays, alter lists, and do other user based actions in a secure way
- Create a Board Game recommendation engine
- Improve the price comparison tools to be more accurate (and add more stores)
- Following users, games, and/or mechanics to make a personal news feed
- Make a "virtual shelfie" where you can show off your collection in some fun ways and with more data behind it (like plays, reviews, etc)
- Link to Kickstarter Pledge managers so you can always access and see where they're at (longer project)
I've got a lot of other fun ideas too but those are some of the big ones that I'm thinking through at the moment.