zerotozero

Friday night game night 2/15

Its the weekend does anyone have any game time scheduled? I have a group of 5 tonight and so far only the new games of Ticket to Ride with the France board and Sushi Go! are on the docket. Also picked up a party try and some spinach dip for snacks and doing cheesecake for dessert. I don't know if any other games will make it in since we have a hard cut off time of 10:30.

3 points by zerotozero - updated 47 days ago | 6 comments | report

rockstar 6 months ago | 2 points

I'm thinking of inviting a bunch of people over and trying to do a couple Roll & Wright games like Railroad Ink: Deep Blue Edition

zerotozero 6 months ago | 1 point

I see railroad ink brought up a bit lately. I'm sure it would go over well with my cousins I'm just not sure when we might all get together again.

trentellingsen 6 months ago | 2 points

I just got Ice Cool and had a blast playing it last weekend so I'm hoping to get a few more rounds in tonight.

I'm glad to hear you are getting some good play time. ToR France went over very well I think it might end up as the default ToR map once we learn how to pronounce some of the cities. My youngest sister also made her way over and she really likes board games so she might become a normal for game nights.

trentellingsen 6 months ago | 2 points

Nice! Did you end up playing Sushi Go?

Yes and my oldest sister who wanted it the most turned out to like it a lot.