Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on December 16, 2019)

Owner
BGA
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Starts: Monday, December 02
Ends: Monday, December 16

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Create a topic
  • Refer a friend using this link: https://www.boardgameatlas.com/signup?referral (send this link to your friends and have them input your username under the referral section)
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

You can see the full rules here.

Here are the top 3 contributors from the duration of the most recent giveaway:
  • Marshwiggle92 - 466 entries (25%)
  • Skurvy5 - 358 entries (19%)
  • BenjaminK - 302 entries (16%)
Thanks everyone for continuing to make this community a great one! And as always, which game will you be getting if you won?

Like| 27 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

11 months ago

Stone Age.  Still on my wish list!!  :-)

Supporter11 months ago

I’m always so confident now but will agonize over it when the decision time comes lol. Possibly Everdell or I’ll decide to get Root finally ... who knows 

12 months ago

I'd buy something like Ice Cool, or Century: Golem Edition
:D

Supporter12 months ago

I’d probably go for Power Grid or Spirit Island. I’ve been diving into economic games, but have also been hankering for some solid coops.

Supporter12 months ago

I think I would have to go with Terraforming Mars. That one has been on the radar for a while but I have currently been stocking up on more family friendly games which has kept it just out of my reach.

12 months ago

Well I'll have to see how Christmas turns out, as I put a couple games on my list. But if I haven't received it and do end up winning this, then probably the Pearlbrook expansion for Everdell!

12 months ago

Seeing as how I already have too many unplayed games, I would go for expansions to games that I already love and play on at least a semi-regular basis. Just don't ask me to pick which expansions until I actually win.

Supporter12 months ago

I’m up for being the first triple winner! I had a very hard time picking my game from the last contest. Although right now I know exactly what I’d pick if I won today. I would go with A Feast For Odin: The Norwegians Expansion and Tiny Epic Galaxies

12 months ago

Go for the hat trick!

12 months ago

I for one am looking forward to helping someone else make a decision about what game they're going to get when they win.

Supporter12 months ago

We’d be very glad to help whoever wins!

12 months ago

What are your top suggestions? (doubt I'll win but I'm curious)

12 months ago

Aside from scythe, I haven't played ANY of these! haha I'll look them up :D

12 months ago

I'm amazed you guys can keep up all the giveaways! Not sure what I'd want... probably a nice christmas present to play with my GF! :D Whats the best 2 player board game out there?

12 months ago

You know what? My brain is always in flux, so I may have to wait until I (or someone else) wins before I can make that decision haha I've been thinking on Spirit Island, or some less expensive games to play with the kids, such as Ice Cool.

12 months ago

I've never played Spirit Island. I haven't even heard what it's about just that "it's good." 

12 months ago

I've done some digging, and it looks super neat. I think I'm mostly interested in it from a solo perspective, but that it plays more is a plus. 

Supporter12 months ago

@philryuh It looks like there is no link for the rules. In other words, the "here" is not clickable. 

Owner12 months ago

Ahh yes, the link needs to be updated from the previous giveaway's. Thanks for the heads up!

Supporter12 months ago

No problem. 

Supporter12 months ago

I imagine I'll either go for:

Spirit Island

Robinson Crusoe Adventures on the Cursed Island

Wingspan

Or Everdell. We will see. 

Supporter12 months ago

Great choices!

Owner12 months ago

I'm looking forward to hearing @Skurvy5's experience with Spirit Island--he should be receiving it this Friday at the earliest :)

12 months ago

Sweet, that seems like a great choice! I think a number of us are interested in that one, so I'm excited to hear his thoughts!

Supporter12 months ago

I didn't know he chose that. How cool. I am also curious what he will think of it. 

Supporter12 months ago

I am also curious to see what he thinks of it! 

Linked Topic