The games i got rid of in 2020

Review
A friendly reminder that only our recaps are 3 minutes long. To support us on Patreon please head over here https://www.patreon.com/user?u=9257332 To buy the......

Christmas LikeLike| 12 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Owner4 months ago

Ah, another great topic for a video!

What were some other legacy games you played? 

4 months ago

Those 2, Gen7, spy club, and a few others i can't recall. As said, its not really a thing that draws me in. 

Supporter4 months ago

I always find these videos fascinating. Thanks! I also really enjoyed your video showing you packing to move. Congratulations on the news, by the way!

Premium User4 months ago

#Dale of Merchants :(

Lol I just got my copy and I'm loving it so far

Premium User4 months ago

Oddly enough, I think he kinda talked me into it again lol.

4 months ago

Yeah, the key in these vids is not to really go "game is trash, if you like it you suck", i always try to get a reason behind why it doesn't work for me. 

Except in a few cases, like Paradise lost was just so bad i struggled to find a redeeming feature. DOM is a perfect game for someone other than me and i can clearly see why it works and why people would dig it

Premium User4 months ago

I really appreciate that about your videos for sure. has been telling me about this game for some time now and I think my main hang up was it felt like it could be a little meaner than games we usually like. 

Premium User4 months ago

Lol, yeah like he said, just one of those games that doesn't work for him, but is good

Premium User4 months ago

How many deck combos have you seen now? 1000? Lol

Premium User4 months ago

Haha, still in single digits

4 months ago

Lol, as i said, i reckon its a perfect game for some people, especially if you love deck building 

Premium User4 months ago

This is a great idea for a topic! Of course I don't know if I'd be able to figure out what games I got rid of in 2020 specifically vs just games I got rid of in general.