Top 100 Games of All Time 40-31 - YouTube

Supporter
Tom & Zee share their Top 100 games of all time! This time its 40-31! They are joined by Roy & Mike for the people's Choice! Help Support The Dice Tower!! ht......

Like| 36 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

10 months ago

I see you beat @philryuh to the punch lol

Supporter10 months ago

I will always welcome this lol

10 months ago

You're discipling of gamers worldwide is paying off. Lol

Supporter10 months ago

Soon enough, I'll have all of you become bloggers and youtubers (and game designers) under BGA lol

Sooo did any of these games particularly stand out or you didn't agree with it? I'm really looking forward to the top 30's.

Supporter10 months ago

I don't like compatability. 

Cthulhu wars, I will never play this game, and the theme I have no interest in. But I want to play this so badly. 

Supporter10 months ago

Don’t like the concept of what?

Supporter10 months ago

Hey I miss typed. Maybe I misspelled and had spell check correct it I don't know. The came is actually Compatibility Game. Not concept. I'll correct my original comment. 

Supporter10 months ago

That makes more sense. I have never even heard of Compatibility game before. 

Supporter10 months ago

Sorry about the mistake 

Supporter10 months ago

Sorry man. Didn't mean to report your comment. I was just fat fingered. 

Concept is a game. 

Supporter10 months ago

Oh I see. I haven’t gotten to that point yet. That comment was disgusting. Thank you for protecting us from it. 

Supporter10 months ago

No worries 

10 months ago

Not necessarily. There’s a few games I’ve been interested in like small world, but other than that they all just seemed fairly okay. 

I’m also looking forward to those as well! 100 is a lot and is nice, but I really like narrowing it down.

10 months ago

Just relooked over the list. I will say I’m surprised games like brass, viticulture, and a few others were not within the top 30. It’s interesting how BGG doesn’t always correspond with what may actually be favored. That’s one reason why I like the dice tower videos rather than BGG by itself

Supporter10 months ago

The thing to remember is that BGG has also reflects tradition. This is not a problem, but it is something to take into account. 

For example. Puerto Rico was the top game for years. It will take a long time for it to slide off of the list. Because it aggregates all of the ratings. Even from 15 years ago. 

10 months ago

Yeah definitely. It’s because of that that most new games find themselves at around 300-500. That and some of them just aren’t that great due to an over abundance of them haha 

Supporter10 months ago

That’s not necessarily bad - just because a new hotness comes along doesn’t mean it should erase years of quality gaming. 

10 months ago

Yeah definitely. So many games from awhile back that should be played. I think the only problem is that a lot of new games find themselves at 300-500+, so some don’t want to pick them up to try them. But this is helped if research is done. 

Supporter10 months ago

Amen

Supporter10 months ago

Somehow I doubt you’d want to play any game designed by me. 

Supporter10 months ago

Or me. 

10 months ago

Bro... “Welcome to...Pharmacy Edition”

Supporter10 months ago

That game would be stressful and take you into overtime. 

10 months ago

Haha oh no... I’d buy it!

Supporter10 months ago

Sounds fun. 

Supporter10 months ago

You might want to check what fun means...

Supporter10 months ago

Those things can be fun in a game. 

Supporter10 months ago

Not in the game I’m designing. 

Supporter10 months ago

Thanks for the clarification.... LOL

Supporter10 months ago

Lol.