Created this post last year and it was fun to track my progress on those resolutions so decieded to do the same this year.
Recap of 2022 Resolutions
- Play 80% of my games - Success - I finished playing 81.6% of my collection
- Cull something from the collection - Success - I managed to cull about a dozen games from the collection.
- My 5 x 5 challange. - Failure - I only got 5 or more playes in on 3 of the 5 games. I did get 4 plays in on the 4th game but only 2 plays in on Blood Rage. This is hard with the first resolution to play so much of my collection.
- Play more with family - Success - While it wasn't a lot more than 2021. My total plays with family members did improve from 2021 to 2022.
Overall I had a pretty year in 2022. Now onto my 2023 Resolutions
- To cull anything that I haven't played in over 2 years.
- To play 80% of the collection again. This feels like a reseasonable goal.
- To limit my crowdfunding to 5 or fewer games or less than $500. The money isn't an issue but I'm pretty happy with my collection in both size and coverage. While I can make space for the games I have coming in 2023, and I have some big ones coming, I don't see a need to back as much as I have the last couple of years. Also, there isn't as much value in KS games recently as there was in 2021 and early 2022.
- To average 1 game a month with my oldest and my wife and 2 games a month with my youngest. Putting actual numbers against the goal this year ;)
- To empty my shelf of opportunity. Right now there is only one game that has been on there for 13 months, everything else has only been there since late Nov.
What are your gaming related resolutions for 2023? @R0land1199 @lievendv @WadeB1977 @Ckneeland @boardgamegumbo @nwrex @marcnelsonjr @cbrady748 @compasssion @theDL