This is a weekly post to leave your suggestions and feedback for Board Game Atlas! Anything goes.
It would also be great to hear your thoughts on some of these items:
- How intuitive is it to use BGA in comparison to other websites? What's been the least intuitive?
- How useful are the game categories? (the ones rights below the search bar for desktop and within the "menu" dropdown on mobile). What would be most useful to have on there? (doesn't have be game categories either)
- Feedback on video content - how do you like the general style/approach that Trent is taking?
- I'll be interviewing a board game editor for rulebooks - do you have any questions related to this field?
- EDIT: How do you like the new dark mode?