Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on October 25, 2020)

Supporter
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Prize: $60 gift card from a store of your choice
Starts: Monday, October 12
Ends: Sunday, October 25

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

And as always, which game would you get if you were to win?

like| 63 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter7 days ago

That is a hard question. I'm thinking maybe a Splotter?? 

7 days ago

TI4 Expansion!

4 days ago

Nice, I am still waiting for a chance to bust out the base game since I got it a few weeks ago

4 days ago

you won't be disapointed!

3 days ago

I am so excited, what have been some of your favourite memories of it?

7 days ago

If I were to win, I might get #Root or #Everdell.

Supporter7 days ago

Whenever anyone would choose #Root I always root (pun intended) for them to win. (That is if I don't, haha)

4 days ago

PUNS! 

Supporter6 days ago

Well played sir!

6 days ago

"groan"

7 days ago

Both have awesome animeeples, haha. I love Everdell! I'm still trying to figure out where I'd rank Root, but I do like it!

7 days ago

They both look really great to me.  They've been on my wishlist for a while now. They may require a little more strategy than my wife would like in a game, but I'm so interested!

7 days ago

For my money, Everdell is easier to learn. Root is definitely more interactive. Very different games!

7 days ago

Good to know!

4 days ago

My wishlist has spiralled out of control so could be many one of many things!

I've recently been longing for the Oink games version of #Modern Art, which is just gorgeous.

4 days ago

What made your wishlist spiral?

3 days ago

January-March = no games purchased

April-October = 10 games purchased (#Schummel Hummel, #The Search for Planet X, #Pax Pamir (Second Edition), #Pax Transhumanity, #Set a Watch: Swords of the Coin, #Lux Aeterna, #Now Boarding, #Chronicles of Crime, #Space Alert, #Fort)

Global events renewed my interest in having something to do at home... before covid I was even selling off my collection. Now I'm in the full swing again.

3 days ago

Only 10?! Man you gotta build that purchase count up lol. But no I feel that. I'd say at this point more than a third of my collection was acquired post covid

Supporter6 days ago

I would love to pick up a Hollandspiele or On Mars. Maybe the Underwater Cities expansion. Maybe Root expansions. Maybe I'd complete all the Imperial Assault stuff. Maybe I'd get SpaceCorps 2030. There are only a few options...

3 days ago

New User6 days ago

I still want to try #Spirit Island and #Roll for the Galaxy.

3 days ago

Have you tried either before?

New User2 days ago

I haven't tried them yet, but after looking into them they both sound like games I'd really enjoy. I've gotten multiple recommendations on both from a lot of people.

2 days ago

Having only played #Roll For The Galaxy I would actually say go for #Spirit Island. While Roll for the galaxy wasn't bad it felt like a very solo-y experience to me. There wasn't much interaction with the other players, and although the puzzle was interesting and I didn't have a bad time by any means it didn't blow my socks off either.

4 days ago

+1 for Spirit Island!!

6 days ago

I really, raelly want #The Gallerist but truth be told I probably can't afford it right now.  So maybe #Nemo's War (Second Edition) or #Cooper Island might work.

4 days ago

The amount of hate my fiancé had for the Gallerist you miiight just aquire it in a trade ;P 

Just kidding I liked it too much lol

3 days ago

rofl!  Sounds like you might need to throw a game.  How's the solo version on The Gallerist?

3 days ago

100% need to throw a game haha. I haven't tried it solo yet. But now that you mention it..I think I'll break it out for solo sometime this week