This site prioritizes game information. Would you like to keep that way or would you want to priortize game prices? Prioritize PricesPrioritize Information

(Change this option in the future in the Account dropdown)

Board Game Atlas Giveaway (Winner on October 25, 2020)

Owner
Here's the info for the next round of giveaway!

Prize: $60 gift card from a store of your choice
Starts: Monday, October 12
Ends: Sunday, October 25

You will get +1 entry every time you complete any of these actions to contribute to our community:
  • Make a post on our forum or write an article
  • Comment or reply on posts/articles
  • Add/edit info on a game page
Each contribution is 1 additional entry and there's no limit to your contributions.

And as always, which game would you get if you were to win?

Like| 64 comments | report | subscribe

Please log in or make an account to post a comment.

Supporter3 months ago

That is a hard question. I'm thinking maybe a Splotter?? 

3 months ago

TI4 Expansion!

3 months ago

Nice, I am still waiting for a chance to bust out the base game since I got it a few weeks ago

3 months ago

you won't be disapointed!

3 months ago

I am so excited, what have been some of your favourite memories of it?

3 months ago

Probably the most memorable game was one where one of my opponents was paying others to attack me, against all odds I won the battles with lucky rolls then went on to destroy the player that was paying to get me attacked.

Another game we played was so close it came down to a tiebreaker rule in terms of who went first to acquire the last VP!

3 months ago

If I were to win, I might get #Root or #Everdell.

Supporter3 months ago

Whenever anyone would choose #Root I always root (pun intended) for them to win. (That is if I don't, haha)

3 months ago

PUNS! 

Supporter3 months ago

Well played sir!

Premium User3 months ago

"groan"

3 months ago

Both have awesome animeeples, haha. I love Everdell! I'm still trying to figure out where I'd rank Root, but I do like it!

3 months ago

They both look really great to me.  They've been on my wishlist for a while now. They may require a little more strategy than my wife would like in a game, but I'm so interested!

3 months ago

For my money, Everdell is easier to learn. Root is definitely more interactive. Very different games!

3 months ago

Good to know!

3 months ago

My wishlist has spiralled out of control so could be many one of many things!

I've recently been longing for the Oink games version of #Modern Art, which is just gorgeous.

Premium User3 months ago

What made your wishlist spiral?

3 months ago

January-March = no games purchased

April-October = 10 games purchased (#Schummel Hummel, #The Search for Planet X, #Pax Pamir (Second Edition), #Pax Transhumanity, #Set a Watch: Swords of the Coin, #Lux Aeterna, #Now Boarding, #Chronicles of Crime, #Space Alert, #Fort)

Global events renewed my interest in having something to do at home... before covid I was even selling off my collection. Now I'm in the full swing again.

Premium User3 months ago

Only 10?! Man you gotta build that purchase count up lol. But no I feel that. I'd say at this point more than a third of my collection was acquired post covid

Supporter3 months ago

I would love to pick up a Hollandspiele or On Mars. Maybe the Underwater Cities expansion. Maybe Root expansions. Maybe I'd complete all the Imperial Assault stuff. Maybe I'd get SpaceCorps 2030. There are only a few options...

3 months ago

3 months ago

I still want to try #Spirit Island and #Roll for the Galaxy.

3 months ago

Have you tried either before?

3 months ago

I haven't tried them yet, but after looking into them they both sound like games I'd really enjoy. I've gotten multiple recommendations on both from a lot of people.

3 months ago

Having only played #Roll For The Galaxy I would actually say go for #Spirit Island. While Roll for the galaxy wasn't bad it felt like a very solo-y experience to me. There wasn't much interaction with the other players, and although the puzzle was interesting and I didn't have a bad time by any means it didn't blow my socks off either.

Premium User3 months ago

+1 for Spirit Island!!

Premium User3 months ago

I really, raelly want #The Gallerist but truth be told I probably can't afford it right now.  So maybe #Nemo's War (Second Edition) or #Cooper Island might work.

Premium User3 months ago

The amount of hate my fiancé had for the Gallerist you miiight just aquire it in a trade ;P 

Just kidding I liked it too much lol

Premium User3 months ago

rofl!  Sounds like you might need to throw a game.  How's the solo version on The Gallerist?

Premium User3 months ago

100% need to throw a game haha. I haven't tried it solo yet. But now that you mention it..I think I'll break it out for solo sometime this week

3 months ago

I would either get #Welcome to... Or #Railroad Ink: Blazing Red if I won. Played the digital version of #Cartographers: A Roll Player Tale and it's really grown on me.