Top 5 Games I Would Keep If I Was Limited to 5
If my collection was limited to 5 games TOTAL, these are the ones I would pick (in no particular order).
- #Santorini - gotta have an abstract, and this is my favorite. I quick and easy game for 2 players that feels fresh every time.
- #Tiny Towns - this is my pick to play with the family or any group, whether they're gamers or not. It's easy to teach and learn, plays somewhat quickly, and plays up to 6 with basically no downtime. This is a great one to have in a tight collection because it's both strategic and simple.
- #Oceans - a little bit heavier strategy than the first two, this one is not too hard to teach and learn, and is great for anybody wanting to get a little deeper into strategy games
- #Everdell - my favorite game to play with my wife. It hasn't gotten old yet. As my #1 play partner, I need to have a game that we just love to play together.
- #Dune - the heaviest game I own. Playing this with my friend group is just so much fun, and if my collection was limited to 5, getting this to the table more often would make it even more satisfying to play, and I'm sure the strategy would develop over time.
What's your 5 game collection?